Pages

Info

My name is Myco
I am a stencillist

This is my online store.

I've been doing this for roughly 2 years now. Started with little one layer stencils out of my garage purely because my friends and I were bored one summer. Then after learning about other famous stencillist (Banksy, Logan Hicks, Shepard Fairy, etc) and watching a bunch of clips on YouTube, I began to learn how to do more complicated stencils. Now I do multi-layered paintings of anything that peaks my interest.

After lots of request from people online, I've decided to start selling some of my paintings.

Purchases:
Since I just started, I'm not going to know how well my art will sell so I'm not going to setup any fancy shopping service until later. For now if you would like to purchase any of my stencils please contact me via email: stencilbug(at)live.com

Please include your Name, Address, Email, Phone Number, Title of Painting, and Quantity
All purchases will be handled through PayPal.

Commissions:
Requests can be sent to stencilbug(at)live.com or via the contact form. Note however requests are not orders; therefore are not guaranteed.

Shipping:
All stencils will be shipped; shipping cost will vary. Email for shipping costs.